Join our Biggest Loser Competition starting January 15, 2010

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Put it in Ink

So this week on Biggest Loser one of the contestants had a goal of losing 15 pounds. He wrote his goal weight on the inside of his forearm to remind him. He didn't quite get there but he lost 14 and that was still amazing. This week I challenge you all to put a weight on your forearm in permanent ink. A weight that you want to achieve by next week (January 30th). Make it lofty and then do everything to get there.

As we all know 15 pounds is unreasonable since we are not on the Biggest Loser campus but I think that I can lose 5 pounds in one week putting me at 179. So here it is...in ink! I am going to focus on that goal. I am not hiding it. If someone asks, I am going to tell them. Tonight I worked out just because of it! I haven't seen the 170s in over 10 years. I can't wait. I'll post a pic of the scale on Jan 31st to show my results.

Do it with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment